Welcome to Scottish Ancestor
Specialising in Scottish Ancestral Tours
Based in the Kingdom of Fife. We offer Ancestral Tours and Genealogy Holidays
These will take you to where your Scottish Ancestors lived and worked. Tours are mainly in Fife and surrounding counties, but can cover most of Scotland. Tailor made to your own requirements. We can offer advice in advance to let you get the most out of your visit. These tours are proving increasing popular with clients who have researched their family and want an escorted tour round the area their ancestors came from without the worry of driving. Prior to your trip we can help with your family research.
Family Research Prior to your Visit
This is indiviual to each client. Your request may be :
- You are looking for your Scottish Ancestors but not sure where to start.
- You have researched your Family Tree but now want to “put the meat on the bones”.
- You are wondering what happened to your family who didn’t emigrate.
- You are keen to find any living family.
- You wish help to make a photographic record.
- You have records you would like to access whilst visiting
These are based in our own luxury Lindores Lodge in North East Fife. Combine your interest in Genealogy with your holiday to Fife.
Please contact us and we will be delighted to help with your Ancestral Tour, Genealogy Holiday or Research.
Pictures in Slideshow:
- Plockton in Wester Ross: Newburn Church, Upper Largo, Fife: Kylesku in Sutherland: Home!: St Andrews Cathedral, Fife: Glencoe: Falkland Palace, Fife: Ardvreck Castle, Sutherland